1. Recurring in vicissitude; alternate.
2. Done by each to the other; interchanging or interchanged; given and... Read More
1. Opposite in order, relation, or effect; reversed; inverted; reciprocal; opposed to direct.
2. (Science: botany)... Read More
Motor Control Hierarchy
A motor program is the pattern of neural activities required to perform a movement is created and... Read More
Intermediate Host Definition
When looking at the relationships amongst different biological members of our biosphere, we... Read More
What is Meiosis?
A simple definition of meiosis would be is this: meiosis is the process of cell division that results in... Read More
How do we define oxidation? There are several definitions of the oxidation process. Oxidation can be... Read More
What is mutualism? In biology and ecology, a mutualism is a form of symbiosis that is characterized by... Read More
The scientific or medical study of the processes and pathophysiology of deglutition
Deglutology... Read More
A synovial joint in which the opposing surfaces resemble the shape of a saddle and are reciprocally... Read More
A type of mutualism in which the interacting species derive benefit from each other but not being fully... Read More
A type of mutualism in which the species involved are in close proximity and interdependent with one... Read More
Inferior thalamic peduncle
a large fibre bundle emerging from the anterior part of the thalamus in the ventral direction, in... Read More
1. The reciprocal state between individuals who have the same pair of parents.
2. All progeny of one pair of... Read More
What is symbiosis? Symbiosis can be defined as any kind of relationship or interaction between two... Read More
1. (Science: radiology) The amount of darkness or light in an area of a scan reflects the compactness and density of... Read More
(chemistry) p(otential of) H(ydrogen); the logarithm of the reciprocal of hydrogen-ion concentration in gram atoms per... Read More
1. A single thing or person.
2. (Science: mathematics) The least whole number; one. Units are the integral parts of any... Read More
Roach clasp -->
A clasp whose arms are bar-type extensions from major connectors or from within the denture... Read More
The unit in which the results of testing for antistreptolysin O (ASO) are expressed. It denotes the reciprocal of... Read More
1. Of or pertaining to a unit or units; relating to unity; as, the unitary method in arithmetic.
2. Of the nature of... Read More
noun, plural: mules
(zoology) A sterile hybrid offspring, especially of a male donkey and a female horse
(botany)... Read More
1. Feeling corresponding to that which another feels; the quality of being affected by the affection of another,... Read More